Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Here, I am.

   Have you ever had one of those times in your life that you were here but not here? That is where I am at, I am here but I am not here. The lights are on but nobody is at home syndrome. I could completely walk away from myself, perhaps, like an outer body experience.

   At the end of the week I will release one of my most biggest fears. Everyone tells me it will be just fine. But, it is getting to that "fine" part, that is so hard. I have a life that I will change and I can't make it complicated. I can do this, I will do this, and I am just strong enough. I think I am in a good place and the right set of mind. I am gearing up for my journey to be well prepared, for myself and everyone around me.

   I have had to walk way from myself, so I can get a better view on everything, to see the whole picture of my life and the one that is in front of me.

   I love the mystery of living, you never know what is around every corner of everyday. But, what amazes me the most, is our dreams. I dream in color, I dream big, I have got to a point in my life where reality and dreams are mixing. Have you ever been there? I really can not explain it, it is such a hard thing to do. It's like I have done that but I have not, I have been there, but I have not gone there yet.

   I will have to ground myself soon, come back, and be here, I am just strong enough. Not too strong and not too weak. I think everything will be, well..... just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment