Monday, May 21, 2012

Christian- The Hardest Thing.

  On August 13th 2003, I had my first child. The doctor had told us months ahead that we were having a girl. At 12:12pm, that day, I delivered my son, Christian. Wow, what a surprise, a boy, you could have knocked everyone in the room out with a feather!! Suddenly, Madelynn, turned into, Christian. While I was pregnant with this child I had many dreams that I was having a boy, and I just felt it was a boy. So to some extent, I was not as surprised.

  Three months after my son was born, my Husband left us. He relinquished all of his rights to our son and, Christian, became my full responsibility, which I was very happy and blessed to take on. I never told, Christian, about his real father ( I use the word, Father, loosely). It is now 8 years later. I have since remarried and my Husband, Jeff, adopted, Christian, when he was very young. Christian does not remember this, so for 8 years, he has believed that, Jeff, is his real father.

  In about a week or so, I (we) will have to do the hardest thing I will ever have to do in my life, something I do not want to do. It breaks my heart to pieces, but I always wanted to do what was best for, Christian. I wanted him to have a "normal" life, without all of the stresses of a broken family. And I still want to do what is best for him, it is time that he finds out. I just hope his life stays on course and that he does not hate me for hiding this from him.

  Christian, is my rock and my strength. He has made me understand that I can do anything no matter how hard it might be. He is a blessing, an old soul at heart and he is well beyond his time. I have a feeling, he already knows, I just have to validate the truth. May God be with, Christian, during this time. I love him so much.

Love you,Christian, Mom.

Dana Hunt-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment