Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Undercover


  My five-year-old son, Logan, is quite a spunky little fire-cracker. His favorite color is red, he does amazingly well at saying what is on his mind with no holding back; and he is in love with Lightning McQueen, as lots of children are.

  Logan, just started Pre-K and looks forward to going to school everyday. Just the other day, he came home with a little paper book that he had put together at school (staples and all), titled "Steve McQueen". He was so very proud to show off his book that he had made, but, I had to wonder though, who was Steve McQueen to him? So this prompted me to ask him, "Who is Steve McQueen?".  He told me, "My teacher does not know who Lightning McQueen is, so he is now Steve McQueen.", "Oh...., okay." I replied. A few seconds went by and Logan leaned into me to get my attention and said very softly to me, "Mom, I think he has gone undercover!!".

                                                      

  So now he is good ol' Steve McQueen!!

    
*A one liner from Logan's book: "Then Steve McQueen saw Mater." I think it is about the cutest thing ever!! He'd probably think so too...... Cool Man!

Dana Hunt-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment