Friday, October 12, 2012

Pieces of (My) Mind.


  Have you ever sat back and looked at a midnight sky with the stars scattered all around, a natural instant high.  My mind starts to wonder away with so many thoughts and questions that can not be answered.

                                                      

  It amazes me that we are here on a planet, let alone the thought of what is beyond all those scattered stars and space. Everything is so complex, or is it? Is all of this that surrounds us huge or merely just a speck of dust?

                                                      

  I feel we would be foolish to believe that we are the only ones that exist beyond here, there has to be more out there, more to it. Whether it is heaven, other living planets or places, aliens (maybe we are them?), who is it to say and who has the completely right answer.

                                                      

  These questions and thoughts cross my mind time to time, especially when I look up at a star filled night; and I'm sure most everyone else wonders too. Maybe, it would be too much for us to take in or understand now.  Or, could it be that we as "humans" make things more complicated than things really should be and take to many things for granted. It might be that the answer is so simple, that we just can not comprehend it.

                                                    

  If I had only one question to ask and to ever be answered would be, "What is beyond space?" and the answer could not be nothing (I would not except that answer), because nothing has to be something!

  Pieces of My Mind.

Dana Hunt-Me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment