Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Best Thing A Parent Could Ever Hear.


  It was early one morning and my husband and I were in the kitchen helping our son, Christian (who is nine), study and finish up his homework.

  Christian sat at the kitchen table doing his work, while asking lots of questions about things other than what he was working on, as he always does (He has quite a busy brain.....and that is a very good thing).

  One of the questions was about going to college and what it would be like; and if he would have to get up early to go to his classes. We told him perhaps sometimes you may have classes that are early. He then asked, "Well, how will I get there?". We replied that he would be able to walk to most of his classes (us,think dorm room???). He sat there for a moment to take our answer in. Then he said, "That would mean I would not live with you guys!".

  He then said, " No, that will not do, I would miss you all to much, I want to stay here with you, I will stay close and drive!".

  What an awesome person he is and what an awesome thing to hear from our son. xoxo

  Dana Hunt-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment