Monday, April 30, 2012

The Ten Things That Put A Smile On My Face:

The Ten Things That Put A Smile On My Face:

1.) Of course, #1 would be ALL my family and friends.
2.) A fishing pole in my hands. Oh, and a cooler of beer (can't forget that).
3.) The first date with my future husband. He pulled into my drive-way with his "Bubba Truck" and was wearing a shirt with flowers on it. I knew he had to be pretty cool.
4.) Watching a hawk soar above.
5.) My Wedding Day. The day could not have been anymore beautiful, it was April 1st (Yes.... April Fools). I was late to my own wedding because I got pulled over by a Sheriff's Deputy for speeding and I was on my way to marry a Sheriff's Deputy (interesting, right?). However, I finally made it to the altar and we exchanged our vows with Christian (2) crying and rolling on the floor of the church. But boy, we partied afterwards, what a GREAT reception..........WOW!! People still talk about it!! Also may I add...that when Christian has his wedding day, Jeff and I may throw ourselves on the floor and flop around!!
6.) Gardening and doing lawn work. We even have a riding mower and I still push mow the backyard.
7.) The day Jeff adopted Christian. I do not think I have ever been so proud in my life and smiled so big. It takes a special person to adopt a child, a HERO. Christian does not remember that day, but one day he will come to find out that he does not just have a dad, but a HERO.
8.) Hiking up to Maryland Heights, it is a very comforting place for me, spiritual.
9.) Andrew Wyeth's paintings.
10.) Working hard and playing harder, enjoy every bit of life!! Breath Deep!!

Have a beautiful day!! Dana Hunt- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment