Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aggressive Animal Haters, Pool Ogres and "Hippo"critical People.

 I would like to take the time to share with you my experience that occurred yesterday (8/22/2012) and just a taste more. Is it right?! You can make your own opinion of it? But, this is the type of stuff that has been happening around here for Six-Plus-Years. And, Yes, it is every bit negative and you can thank the person that pushed my last button for that! So if you do not like negative things, don't read.

 I had left the house so proudly, to take my son (The new 3rd grader!!!!) to his first day of school, which is about a 7 minute round trip. I left my 3 dogs outside, knowing they would be fine for that time, and yes, they are dogs, and, yes, they do bark at people as they pass by our home.

 As I drove into my drive-way, I saw, Bob, "The President" of our H.O.A, at our fence, aggressively yelling at the top of his lungs at our dogs. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN DOGS, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE....... GO.......GO!!". Well first of all, I can not begin to even remotely explain my fury, and how real mature of him; and like the dogs are going to respond positive to that......,DAG ON UGLY IDIOT OGRE that he is. Second of all, he does not even live next door to us. Third of all, the dogs are in their own backyard. "Stupid is as stupid does".

  Needless to say, we exchanged words. I told him, "How dare you talk to my animals that way, and this neighborhood is going to crap!". He kindly told me, "You should get the hell out of "MY" neighborhood", and that we "Were just like our dogs!!". This is the man who posted signs up in our community that reads: No ATVs, No Dirt bikes and No Go-Carts. We are also not suppose to have RVs either, that issue comes later. He, Bob, ("THE UGLY OGRE"), regularly rides his ATV up and down the road of our community.  


                     One of our, oh no, sorry, "HIS" signs that are posted
                                                                   
                                                                      
   Also, my first job was at a K.O.A, I never knew I would live at one. Our community looks like a RV park, including Bob's house (Oh, that's right, he has a "waiver").  His garage was built about a foot too short, (story of his life I'm sure), so his RV won't fit. So, he got a "waiver" from the board for that, he's so cool!! And not that I have a problem with RVs, but there are facilities built for storing them, instead of your drive-way.

                                             This is on Pinewood Lane (Norwood South)
                                             This is Pinewood Lane (Norwood South)
                                             This is on Pinewood Lane (Norwood South)
                                            This is on Pinewood Lane (Norwood South)
                                           This is our neighbors view from their home.
                                             This is our neighbors view from their yard.
                                                This is a view for the side of our yard.
This is our lovely view from our deck.
 
      You can see the fence we placed up to "try" to cover it up. Our next door neighbors were "heartbroken" and so "hurt" that we put it up. I also, so got my butt chewed off for the fence (at least she called and apologize for chewing me out).The same neighbors who kindly gave me the warning that my so called "family-in-law" has spreading the word of "our" third pregnancy, which was very uncertain, and we had not even told our own children, because we were not sure there would be a pregnancy (Abram, is here and beautiful by the way, and, Thank God, I (We) had never prayed so hard in my entire life)!  So, "they" decided that this was acceptable even after "they" told the neighborhood about our SECOND pregnancy (Jeff, had ZERO joy in spreading the word about going to be a father, because they did that for him). Jeff, was so gracious for keeping his mouth shut about it that time it happened, I felt very sad for him. However, it did not go over so well the next time they told the neighborhood, and my head hit the roof hard when our son, Christian, found out from someone else, not us (And call me crazy, but wouldn't most "normal" people be very very ticked-off)!  So, yes, I called "them" and I feel that I was rightful for being angry, especially when they told everyone and never said one word to me. I received no sorry, just a, I don't understand why you are so upset and the very, very kind words that spilled out of my husbands," Brother-In-Laws" mouth in the background, lots and lots of F words! I have not spoken to them since that day. Seems they like to gossip and felt they had a right to spread the word, sometimes things should just be kept personal and private ( but,not in this hood).  You totally deserve one another.  P.S.- No one ever asked us (or others around us), how we felt about looking at  RVs. Especially while we eat our meals at our dinning room table or on our deck. THINK ABOUT IT???
 


  Now here are the new stop signs that went up in front of our house, which Bob installed, that hardly no one STOPS for. Good ol' ,Bob, does not stop either, half the time, or he performs the good Ol' California Roll!! "RATHER MEANINGLESS STOP SIGNS", as Bob says in his comment, see below.
                        (Three-way stop has been up since June 2012)
                                            
                                              
                                            
   Anyway, I'm sure his parents are so proud of Bob, Jr., you may know them? It is such a shame, his father seems like such a nice guy! But, they may lose many customers from this. Sorry, Bob Sr., my heart  truly goes out to you.

  In fact, Bob Jr. (THE UGLY OGRE), was working at my parents next door neighbor's pool.  My parents dog ran to the fence and barked at him. Dogs so definitely know who are good and who are bad.  He once again, yelled at my parents dog. He had no idea that my mom, was in the backyard and was listening to his jerkish words!! I'm sure his father and mother, would not like, nor would be pleased, how their business is being run by their son.

  So, if you are ever in need of an "UGLY POOL OGRE", and have animals, I would reconsider calling him, because you might not have one after the job is done.  :(

  Dear Bob,

  You should have taken the finger like a MAN, though you would know nothing of that, what the heck, did you really think you would get a kind wave back?  When I moved into the neighborhood ("The new one on the block", and I did not know better at the time, I so do know), I was told you were only the, "pervert next door". You pulled this with "them", a fence was installed between your houses, now you're back to sharing cookouts. You got to love the "Family-In-Laws"!
                                                                                 Dana.

  Why are they so fixated in talking about us. We want nothing to do with them.  We don't talk to them, we don't socialize with them, we don't speak, wave or look at them.  We try to ignore them, yet, time and time again, we are the topic of their conversations.  Why?  Get over it, get over yourselves, live your lives and let us live ours.  As soon as we can move we will. ("GET OUT",I used in all caps as Bob does in his comment below)!

  P.S... This has never ever had to do with "The Girls", or my Parent-In-Laws....I still love you to pieces and always will. I wish you all the very best, even, my husbands "Brother-In-Laws", "other" daughter! I also know how it feels to be a single parent! 
           And, To My Dear, Dear, Nieces, you should know your, Uncle Jeff, is a noble man, and you may not know it now, but you will, I PROMISE!!!!!!

Dana Hunt- Me

14 comments:

  1. It is truly amazing how much time you have on your hands. It seems to me as if there are plenty of things you could be doing instead of monitoring a rather meaningless stop sign such as running for the head of the HOA or watching your children so that they do not run out into the street ( that's kind of hard with a camera in your hand FYI). Believe it or not, prior to you " TAKEOVER " of the neighborhood watch, years passed in which that stop sign wasn't posted and no one was injured or killed. This is a quiet West Virginia Neighborhood not downtown Baltimore where busy bodied subservient wives, such as yourself, monitor other people's driving habits. Leave that to the LOCAL police. I put the local in caps so that you and your husband understand that his jurisdiction ends in Virginia. This neighborhood is fine without this pathetic blog that you post bad mouthing your neighbors, let's keep it that way and if you don't like it? GET OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so know you were in the wrong and you could not apologize (This, you told at least two people you should).Yes, my dogs bark and they bark even more when there is a man in a strange helmet yelling at them. What do you expect, DUH? You had the whole day to apologize to me (Dana) and you could not. And if someone did that to your wife, how would you feel? Instead, you went to my parents house to tattle tail on really yourself. And I really do not care if most people run the stop sign, I thought that was your job, you placed them there, RIGHT???? I was trying to make a point(way over your head)!! Instead of hanging over my fence and yelling! But, If you had kids, you may feel so different!

      Delete
    2. P.S.,Bob,.........Can we get a "waiver" to have chickens in our backyard?? :) I LOVE ANIMALS!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have been taking too much of your sons ADHD medication. Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, this has nothing to do with my son, My Heart, and I lose no sleep! No regrets, what the heck would you do? THINK ABOUT IT?

      Delete
    2. Also, REAL MATURE, who ever you are! ADHD is no laughing matter. Your making yourself look like an ASS, perhaps you should seek some help yourself!

      Delete
    3. If you were MATURE Dana, you wouldn't post such ignorant things about people. Cyber-bully. Go to hell.

      Delete
    4. Ignorant is what Bob did that day over our fence and with my children watching him, he could have talk to us about his issues, instead of what he did. I'm just stepping forward and standing my and our ground. Something I have not done, but will now do, and I should have at the beginning. When you bring a child into it, that is IMATURE and you or someone else took a blog I wrote about ADHD and made into something more. So sorry for you, and I do not need to tell you where to go. All Bob had to do is step forward to us and talk.But that would be to easy and simple! I waited "nogood65"!!!

      Delete
  3. What would jesus do? you should know since you go to church.
    Jesus would stop being so hateful and leave people the hell alone. jesus would live life with love not hate.

    What would Dana Do? Dana would blog on blogger all her hate since she has no friends to hear her complain. She would Bully people around her because she was a victim of bullying and never forgave. Dana would pop pils and drink them down with a bottle of wine because she feels isolated and alone. And she then wonders why she feels alone and isolated and hated by the people around her? She writes on here about how good of a person she is so she can start to believe it.

    I am sorry you feel the way you do about the people around you. Im sorry you feel so much anger that you have to hurt people in order to feel better about things. Im sorry you feel isolated and that you hardly leave the house. Im sorry you are hurting. If this blogging helps, keep it up. If you enjoy making people angry or hurting people, keep it up. Keep reassuring yourself your an awesome person in your blogs. Keep running away from the dark reality your facing. Ill keep feeling sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, Jesus, does not hate and nor do I. I may dislike my surrondings but, again, that will not always be the case. And, I do live my life, it is when I am confronted with an issue is when I have a problem (I have remained silent for a very long time and still will withhold many things)! I would love to live in peace as all of us would , but, that is not the type of world we live in, sorry to say. I do not hurt, and I have made my fair share of mistakes and will own up to them as the best I can!!!! As far as making "people" angry and hurting them, if they feel hurt and angry that would be on you or them, they can and could own up to their own mistakes and be accountable. You can not make someone do something, unless it is from the heart and is true. And, I am very much not alone and have many friends and family that I love dearly. This started with a word I dislike to use, hate, from me listening to someone elses judgements of others, intead of making my own opinion. I take full responsibliity for that and have made my peace with them. You can take it for what it is worth and I'm sure that means very little to you. And if it did, you would use your real name and not hide behide TEAMOGRE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *surroundings *cannot *else's *instead *responsibility

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find nothing wrong with the way Bob does things. You obviously have no life posting these immature blogs. It's gotten around and maybe if you don't like anyone in the freaking neighborhood then get out. Bob is a very nice man and I've known him for years. Why don't you take your dumb, ignorant opinions and get out of here. Your postings make me sick. Also, Bobs dad is the sweetest man and you "trash talking" on Bob is not to mature either. Grow up old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is what it is!! And, if you are so willing to step forward for Ol' Bob then please stop hiding behind untrue names, at least Bob used his real name. If you would like to talk to us, we are here to talk with you, but be brave enough to step forward with your own name. And, remember, you choose to read my blogs, if you do not like them DO NOT READ THEM!

    ReplyDelete